Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sold! - 2018 Fiesta ST - Magnetic Grey - 18,460 Miles - $19,990 - Richmond VA

Trader history for suboost (0)

2018 Fiesta ST
Magnetic Grey
18,460 Miles
$19,990

Car is in excellent shape with super low miles and always garage kept. Located just outside Richmond VA, Moseley to be exact. I have quite a few mods, but most of them are for better reliability, handling and just a better drive. Yes, the car makes lots of power with the tune and all that, but I rarely use it. Most days the Cobb stays unplugged, because if I leave it plugged in and don't drive for a few days it kills the battery. So the vast majority of drives are on stock power and I NEVER shift past 6k rpm. Not for any other reason than the motor is so torque heavy that there's no point. I do however attack almost every turn because this things handles better than the Cayman S I used to own. The combination of handling upgrades and super sticky wide tires makes this thing a handling beast. I hate to let the car go, but I just got a new Miata and it needs a new home.

List of Mods:

Whoosh Front Mount Intercooler
Whoosh Hot Side Intercooler Pipe
Whoosh Symposer Delete
FSWerks Short Shifter
Pierce Motorsports 6 Point Lower Chasiss Brace
Pierce Motorsports Lower Rear Torsion Bar
Swift Sports Lowering Springs
COBB Accesport Tuned by Stratified
17x8 Rota Titan Wheels in Hyperblack 20210619_172259.jpg 20210619_182328.jpg 20210619_182335.jpg 20210619_182448.jpg 20210619_182503.jpg 20210619_184522.jpg 20210619_184534.jpg 20210619_184544.jpg
215/40/17 Federal RS-Rs in Rear - 6k Miles on them
215/40/17 Federal RS-R Pros in Front - Brand New just installed today - 0 Miles

Optional:
I also have a hard wired Uniden R3 Radar Detector that is mounted discretely. If the buyer wants it I'll sell it for an extra $250 since it's only a year old and custom hard wired to the fuse box.

Make me an offer if you're interested, but please no low ballers. I was offered $19k by Vroom without the mods, so I absolutely won't take less than that.

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
You realize that the tune is on the car regardless of the AP being plugged in or not?

Can't believe how much prices have climbed but you've got a clean example here. Best if luck on the sale!

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
You realize that the tune is on the car regardless of the AP being plugged in or not?

Can't believe how much prices have climbed but you've got a clean example here. Best if luck on the sale!
Thanks, yea the prices have definitely jumped up. Are you sure about the tune? Because there is a significant difference in pull when the Accessport is plugged in.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thanks, yea the prices have definitely jumped up. Are you sure about the tune? Because there is a significant difference in pull when the Accessport is plugged in.
thats your imagination. Once you flash a tune to your ECU from the AP its on your ECU till you flash it back to stock.
Plugging in the AP to your OBDII port does not change things unless you flash it.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
thats your imagination. Once you flash a tune to your ECU from the AP its on your ECU till you flash it back to stock.
Plugging in the AP to your OBDII port does not change things unless you flash it.
That's crazy, but good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
That's crazy, but good to know. Thanks for the heads up.
Ya the term is called conformational bias. Its basically you want something to do something or be better so your brain convinces you it is. LOL Its a real thing happens a lot in the Pro Audio world:LOL:
In the automotive world it applies in the butt dyno department. Again you want to believe the intake gave you 10 HP and you are convinced you feel it in your butt dyno. :ROFLMAO:

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
Price drop to $19,990!

If I end up selling to Carvana or similar then I'll be selling off quite a few mods like the Pierce parts and COBB, etc. But I'd prefer to sell it all as is.

Looks like a great car. I dont want to bag on the sale at all but might want to get that battery drain issue checked out. My AP is turned on also with a Strat tune basically 100% of the time I drive the car, and at 40k+ miles and the original battery I have had zero issues.

GLWTS, somebody is going to get a nice low mileage example with basically all the right boltons you want, and none you dont.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Looks like a great car. I dont want to bag on the sale at all but might want to get that battery drain issue checked out. My AP is turned on also with a Strat tune basically 100% of the time I drive the car, and at 40k+ miles and the original battery I have had zero issues.

GLWTS, somebody is going to get a nice low mileage example with basically all the right boltons you want, and none you dont.
The AP does have a history of not always turning off when turns the car off its in plugged in. How do I know this? It has happened to me and I have tested it after reading about it. You always run the chance of your AP not turning off if you leave it plugged in all the time. Oh and yes I went for along time with nothing happening but then left the AP plugged in and hidden and sure enough it killed my battery.

OP
S
Thread Starter #12

Thanks! Actually selling the car tomorrow for $19k. I'll be listing the Pierce 6 point, rear torsion bar and Cobb AP3 in the next few days.