Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Adam's Rotors Dimpled/Slotted Brake Rotors and Hawk HPS Street 5.0 Pads.

Trader history for GreGGo (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I recently had to trade in my Fiesta for a larger "dad" car. I had these ready to go, but wound up trading it prior to installing them. I paid $404 total, plus shipping. These rotors are well-known in the VW community and I never had an issue after own three sets on various VW models. The rotors were $250, front pads were $88, and rear pads were $66. I would like to get $350 for all of it and will include free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. Anywhere else, and we may be able to work a deal if you PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potentially interested. I was going to go just with slotted rotors but I need to look into dimpled rotors and what they are about, and if they have any risks like drilled ones.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

OP
GreGGo
Thread Starter #3
Potentially interested. I was going to go just with slotted rotors but I need to look into dimpled rotors and what they are about, and if they have any risks like drilled ones.

I believe dimpling are simply the look, but without the possible cracking of drilling. He stands by his product and the website is very informative.

Ok, I'm in. Even if I shopped around and found sales on stop techs and hawk pads Im looking at 350 on a good day plus possible tax and shipping...

Looks like good reviews of his rotors. I assume the pads are the right part numbers?

Sold to the guy who spent way too much $ on wood and fiberglass for his boat yesterday. What's another 350 bucks, right? At least I'll stop good!

OP
GreGGo
Thread Starter #8
Sold to the guy who spent way too much $ on wood and fiberglass for his boat yesterday. What's another 350 bucks, right? At least I'll stop good!

Word.

masonsturbos

This ad made it seem very clear it was rotors for the front, and rear... I'd be very disappointed if this was not settled properly

caliboy15

$250 for front
$200 for rear

Price on adamsrotors.com website

I doubt he would sell you $350 for both set of rotors and pads.

OP
GreGGo
Thread Starter #11
This ad made it seem very clear it was rotors for the front, and rear... I'd be very disappointed if this was not settled properly
Define properly... Considering it was handled via PM and the buyer got a set of front rotors and brake pads for a whopping $112 because I apparently didn't make myself clear enough. I mean, who are you to question something that was handled privately and left me significantly down on this?

OP
GreGGo
Thread Starter #12
$250 for front
$200 for rear

Price on adamsrotors.com website

I doubt he would sell you $350 for both set of rotors and pads.
I thought the pictures were pretty clear. But that wasn't the case.

I had asked masonsturbo about it prior to our PMs sorting it out just to see of I was missing something. It was an unfortunate miscommunication but GreGGo is a good guy and made arrangements to satisfy at his own expense. Case closed. Thank you GreGGo.

Caliboy15, the rotors are 350 for the set if bought together. Only 250 and 200 if bought separately.

me32

1000 Post Club
Confused. So did all go well on the transaction? Havent seen a trader rating?

OP
GreGGo
Thread Starter #15
Confused. So did all go well on the transaction? Havent seen a trader rating?
These are sold. Buyer got a hell of a deal. Mods, please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.