Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Atp GTX2860r Kit with BOV/Vacuum Adaptor

Trader history for Ish (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ish

Here for sale is a GTX2860r atp turbo kit. Everything is included to make this kit work. It also includes a Tial Q bov and an atp Vacuum adapter to run the bov, which the original atp doesnt include. Also have 7ft of brand new vacuum line for it. I ran this kit for about 3k miles and previous owner ran it for about 9k so it has a total of around 12k miles on it. Had this tune by Adam and would be around 20ish psi by 4700kish rpm and by 5k it was 25psi to redline. If you want to see a video of it when i had this heres one i made ----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BcDCa9YChI ----. Nothing wrong with the kit just decided to go with a different set up. ALL clamps are included. You can also text me at (760) 702-8212 for a faster response. Asking 1750 OBO. Thanks

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #3
interested, why are you change it?
It was either buy an aux fuel system for more hp or settle for a smaller turbo with a meth injection set up. And i could use some of the money, since it would cost me a little less than this.

Yeah that makes sense, So what kind of gains did you get from this over stock? im guess very limited if fuel was an issue. I also have tune+ so would end up with the same issues tunging if I picked this up just trying to get an idea of what I would need to expect.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #5
Yeah that makes sense, So what kind of gains did you get from this over stock? im guess very limited if fuel was an issue. I also have tune+ so would end up with the same issues tunging if I picked this up just trying to get an idea of what I would need to expect.
Never had the car dynoed but a estimate would be around 250ish on 91oct. Reason being stock fuel system. We were never able to dial in an e30 tune. But it felt faster over stock for sure. Beat my friends 2015sti by a few cars, mazdaspeed3 with boltons, genesis 3.8(new gen), didnt have it for to long or else i would have gotten more footage lol

I would have guessed it would have made better power for some reason. How was your mpg, I know stupid question but I know with my SRT4 when I went big turbo I got better MPG cause I wasnt boosting 24/7

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #7
I would have guessed it would have made better power for some reason. How was your mpg, I know stupid question but I know with my SRT4 when I went big turbo I got better MPG cause I wasnt boosting 24/7
I wanna say around the same. I think city i was averaging like 25mpg an hwy i averaged like 30mpg.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
If you ever feel like going through the trouble of separating the compressor from the turbine side let me know. I'm interested in compressor side of turbo only

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #12
Thanks man. Btw to anyone interested its $1750 shipped or best offer. Includes bov, atp adapter, and 7ft of vacuum line.

Is the kit complete with all hardware, was looking at the install instructions and it seems to be alot of hardware that could be troublesome to get

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #14
Yes kit comes with everything needed. Atp sells it with out a bov, vacuum adapter, and the lines needed to run it. The way im selling it it will come with all that, so you wont need any extra parts. All clamps, bolts, 7ft of vacuum line, adapter is included. Nothing else is needed, complete bolt on kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.