SOLD: Cobb Accessport - $375 Shipped

Trader history for Jutz (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jutz

Member ID
AP for sale, price seems to be the going rate, so firm on that. I believe these pictures should suffice, mods let me know if I'm missing something.

I'll also have a Mishimoto intercooler with bracket, elbows, and clamps that I'll be posting later today with pics. If that's something that also interests you we can work on a package. Shipping from RI, fwiw

Thanks,

Mark

fST

Member ID
Geez these things are bought and sold like hotcakes!

Member ID
Wow great price, too bad I just got mine or I would be all over this. Mind telling why its being sold?

OP
J

Jutz

Member ID
Thread Starter #4
Wow great price, too bad I just got mine or I would be all over this. Mind telling why its being sold?
Just traded in my lease, unfortunately. 75k miles though! I had to have been one of the highest mileage FiST out there

OP
J

Jutz

Member ID
Thread Starter #5
Geez these things are bought and sold like hotcakes!
Well, it's the most essential starting point for mods, and a lot of us who bought our cars early are now at the 2-3 year point. Pretty common to be moving on around then. Buyers' market!

fST

Member ID
Well, it's the most essential starting point for mods, and a lot of us who bought our cars early are now at the 2-3 year point. Pretty common to be moving on around then. Buyers' market!
Yeah...I'm 99% leaning towards the Livernois tune/device myself.

fST

Member ID
Yeah, I think $375 is actually on the lower end of the going rate. I think they've normally been selling for $425 shipped. (sorry to the potential buyers out there if the OP raises it lol)

OP
J

Jutz

Member ID
Thread Starter #10
Yeah, I think $375 is actually on the lower end of the going rate. I think they've normally been selling for $425 shipped. (sorry to the potential buyers out there if the OP raises it lol)
Nah, I posted it, I'll honor it. No sense in waiting around for the perfect deal.

fST

Member ID
Nah, I posted it, I'll honor it. No sense in waiting around for the perfect deal.
Well, I can almost guarantee this thing will be sold within the next couple of hours lol

OP
J

Jutz

Member ID
Thread Starter #12
pending sale, 2 in line.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
Cheapest EVERRRR. Jump on it fellas! [cheerleader]

Spaceman_Spiff

Member ID
WOOT! I got it! (or at least paid for it) Now the waiting game begins... I guess I better start filling up with premium!

Status
Not open for further replies.