Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Complete ATP GT2554R Turbo Kit with additional goodies

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
It's with a deep sorrow that I list my turbo kit for sale. I had plans on installing it soon, but some things have come up in my life recently that will cause me to step back on modding a bit, at least until my warranty is expired (I want to propose to my girlfriend).

I purchased this ATP GT2554R kit from a local owner who owned used it for a few thousand miles. He noted he had about 270whp, which seems to be the average power this will put out and maybe more with this ported manifold and adapter.

Since the kit was used, I had to source a few other pieces to make it work. So what I am selling will be more complete than the ATP site kit and is ready to bolt-on as is.

- Garrett GT2554R (GT25R) turbocharger
- ATP turbo v-band adapter (machined and ported extensively by [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION], ceramic coated with TurboX)
- Machined and ported factory exhaust manifold by [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION], ceramic coated with TurboX
- DepoRacing 2.5" catless downpipe (brand new)
- Vibrant Performance J-type rear oxygen sensor defouler
- TurboSmart Vee Port Pro blow off valve (installs at the symposer hose, it's currently on my car but I will be removing it, only used for about 500 miles)
- MAPerformance vacuum source block
- All new gaskets from ATP for oil lines and fittings, crush washers
- New Ford downpipe gasket and turbo gasket
- New exhaust manifold ported by [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] to match the ported manifold
- Both intake and intercooler hoses that go to the turbo, had to add ATP Quicktaps for vacuum sourcing
- V-band clamp for turbo adapter to exhaust manifold and all other worm clamps needed, also silicone vacuum hoses

The only thing this WILL NOT include is the lower charge pipe, which I will be keeping on the car. There are various options for this pipe, or ATP sells their kit for $120. Technically not even needed, as you can use stock charge pipes.
http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchan...tp&Product_Code=ATP-FIE-004&Category_Code=FIE

I spent quite a bit of money making this kit ready to bolt-on as is, had to source gaskets, downpipe, parts from ATP, manifold, etc etc. All you would need at this point is the lower charge pipe, FMIC and if you already have an Accessport you can be around 75 to 100 HP over stock for less than $2,000.

SOLD

Adapter before porting

After porting

Ceramic coated exhaust manifold

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
FS: Complete ATP GT2554R Turbo Kit with additional goodies

Couple things to say...
#1 very disappointed not to get to see results from this... I was looking forward to seeing how much the port and machine work helped this little guy.

#2 I put a lot more time and energy into this setup than I charged so I hope it goes to a good home.

#3 some buy this and kick ace with it !!

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Pics posted.
[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION], I was actually about to text you about paying the manifold core charge.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Pics posted.
[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION], I was actually about to text you about paying the manifold core charge.
Lol, I remembered the other day. But I figured you were supposed to install everything very soon, so I figured I'd wait and just your stock one :)

I knew you didn't forget me :)

2006ser

U wonder what this set up can do on the california 91 oct.. im so tempted

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Adam used to say he powered E30 cars to almost 300whp on 2554's. I figure this one should do better with the work that's been put into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, sad we won't get to see results with that ported stock manifold. Ironic you're selling this as I'm about to list mine up (bought a Deadhook kit). GLWS

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Could you post your dyno results so others can see what this setup will produce?

Status
Not open for further replies.