Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ***SOLD*** cp-e™ Nexus™ Ford Fiesta ST 3" Cat Back Exhaust ***SOLD***

Trader history for spymac (0)

I purchased this system new about 4 years ago and have had it on the car for only about 17k miles. This is a high quality system, well engineered and is in excellent condition. The system performs extremely well. Turbo spools quicker and there is a nice increase in power. Now that I have the stock exhaust back on my car there is a noticeable drop in performance. System can be quiet if you drive conservatively but opens up to an aggressive tone when you get on it. Freeway speeds is where it shines, at a 65mph cruise it's extremely quiet with no drone. Everything is included to get this installed, no missing parts. Install takes about 2 hours or so in your garage with the car up on jacks. Hate to see it go but it's time for a change.

Looking for $575 firm. If the ad is up, it's still for sale as I'll be sure to mark it sold when it is.

For the time being I'm hoping for a local CA sale as this thing would be a hassle to ship and probably cost prohibitive. I'm located close to Fresno but occasionally travel up north to the bay area or as far south as Bakersfield and may be able to deliver.

Reply here or PM with any questions, I'm happy to answer.

Check out the cp-e site for additional info:
https://cp-e.com/shop/product/ford-fiesta-st-nexus-3-cat-back-exhaust/

Thanks!

cpe1.jpg

cpe2.jpg

cpe3.jpg

cpe4.jpg

cpe5.jpg

haste

1000 Post Club
Love my CPE exhaust. I have a co-worker that wants to buy the same setup after hearing it for himself. He has the Cobb exhaust right now. GLWS!

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #5
I'm in the Fresno area.

how is the drone at 80 mph?
It's like cp-e tuned the helmholtz resonator on the pipe to somewhere between 65-70 because sound levels at that speed are like stock, whisper quiet. Anywhere outside that range it's all dependent on how much throttle you apply or if you're climbing a grade. I wouldn't say it drones at higher speed, but noise is going to be there. If you can adjust your driving style a bit, you can have it quiet when you want, to an extent (it's still basically a 3" straight pipe). Sound is so subjective but I'd say it was quieter at highway speeds than around town.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's in pretty good shape, a helluva lot cleaner than my Nexus system is currently.

I always liked our twin tip outlets the best of any of the systems out there, because of that stagger, and they look great black Cerakoted as well.

GLWS! [thumb]

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #8
That's in pretty good shape, a helluva lot cleaner than my Nexus system is currently.

I always liked our twin tip outlets the best of any of the systems out there, because of that stagger, and they look great black Cerakoted as well.

GLWS! [thumb]
Same here, love the look of the twin staggered tips. Good quality too, with a little bit of polish they look like new. Best part is it's fully adjustable so you can center the tips perfectly in the opening. I don't think any other system has that.

Curious what you're upgrading to?
No upgrade at this point, just back to stock unfortunately.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Best part is it's fully adjustable so you can center the tips perfectly in the opening. I don't think any other system has that.
Not just that, but one can swap out tips to different ones to 'change it up' a bit, and then be able to perfectly center/adjust those as well. [thumb]

All that's needed is to bead roll the inside end of the tip/tail pipe used in order to work with the swivel joint of the Nexus system. [wink]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
It does drone at 80. On the upside any other time your driving it sounds badass. Haste, put a link to your x37 video in here. It's why I bought my cp-e.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is it me or are the tips not even? If so..... I wonder the reasoning of the offset? Still a very choice exhaust!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm pretty sure that is shipping weight. I remember it being lighter than the stock exhaust when I installed it. I didn't actually compare weights between the two, just by feel.
Considering that they ship it in the huge 'coffin' box, filled with that plastic bag contained expanding foam, yes, at least 5-10 lbs. lighter than that.