Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: ESM 019 17x8 +30 wheels

Trader history for Ish (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ish

Up for sale are esm 019 wheels that i had for about a month. Going a different route which is the reason im getting rid of them. Theyre pretty much new.

Asking 500 obo pick up or buyer pays shipping. Text me for faster response 760-702-8212. Will meet halfway anywhere in SoCal.

Heres how the looked on the Fist.

wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #4
What size tire and any rubbing issues?
I was running a goodyear eagle f1 assymetric 3s(metier tire than our oem potenza) 205/40/17 and yes i did roll my fender a bit to have these fit without rubbing and still be sort of low.

I was running a goodyear eagle f1 assymetric 3s(metier tire than our oem potenza) 205/40/17 and yes i did roll my fender a bit to have these fit without rubbing and still be sort of low.
thanks for the info, any other pics of your car by chance, like a side shot? I don't plan on going lower than mountune springs on mine and I have someone local who does fender rolling for pretty cheap. Thanks!

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #7
thanks for the info, any other pics of your car by chance, like a side shot? I don't plan on going lower than mountune springs on mine and I have someone local who does fender rolling for pretty cheap. Thanks!
I had this one on my phone. Its the closest picture i have to a side shot. With springs you should be fine, i was pretty low when i rubbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.