Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD FS: CFM Performance Valve Cover Breathe

Trader history for apex1 (0)

For sale is a like new CFM Performance valve cover breather with a wrinkle black finished breather filter. The cost new from CFM is $80. Selling this for $55 shipped to the lower 48 States. Price is firm. For sale only in the lower 48 United States. The first person who posts "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks.

Sold to TheCartDesigner

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
For sale is a like new CFM Performance valve cover breather with a wrinkle black finished breather filter. The cost new from CFM is $80. Selling this for $55 shipped to the lower 48 States. Price is firm. For sale only in the lower 48 United States. The first person who posts "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks.

Those things are awesome...why you selling it?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
apex1
Thread Starter #3
Those things are awesome...why you selling it?

Kind of a convoluted story, but I have 2 of them, so I selling the one I just bought recently and only used for a few days because I feel like I can ask a bit more than if I sell one that I have used for a while now.

You responded to the previous post the same time i said i will take it...lol. I'll take it for sure since that answered my question.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
They are a great and very tasty piece...I have one!

Do these help in any way or are they more for looks. I like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk