Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS <<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>>Koni Yellow Sports Shocks- Rear Only

Trader history for Pablo Pistoffo (0)

SOLD, Please delete

For sale in this ad are a pair of the famous Koni Yellow Sports shocks. These have about 4,000 miles on them; I had purchased them because the Bilstein B6 rears weren't available when I was upgrading my shocks and struts. I used them for one (largely unsuccessful) autocross season, a well as daily driving until the B6s became available.

PM me for details.

Asking $150 shipped to CONUS (from AK, so shipping time may take longer than "normal")

Koni_rears.JPG

Last edited:
Nice, yeah, that adjustment process takes a lot of work, I had to remove the top nut each time and when they warn you not to use an impact, so I didn't and it was a chore. I have it set to 1/8 turn out from full stiff but frankly full stiff is probably fine. There is a difference at the end of the adjustment too, as full stiff, in a vise, it was very slow to rise to full extension, but 1/8 turn out it was very much quicker. Just don't like moving adjusters to the stop limit, the rebound is designed to control a softer spring, so the OEM spring is at its limit.

OP
Pablo Pistoffo
Thread Starter #3
Nice, yeah, that adjustment process takes a lot of work, I had to remove the top nut each time and when they warn you not to use an impact, so I didn't and it was a chore. I have it set to 1/8 turn out from full stiff but frankly full stiff is probably fine. There is a difference at the end of the adjustment too, as full stiff, in a vise, it was very slow to rise to full extension, but 1/8 turn out it was very much quicker. Just don't like moving adjusters to the stop limit, the rebound is designed to control a softer spring, so the OEM spring is at its limit.
Yeah, I was chasing a good balance for my Bilstein struts, and it got old quick.

I know the thread is several months old but I’m in the market for rear dampers, wondering if these are still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk