Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sold pending pmt 19 ST

Trader history for LateBrakeU2 (0)

gte156s

Has the front bumper been drilled for the front license plate?
Can you post a picture of the front bumper without the license plate?

Has the front bumper been drilled for the front license plate?
Can you post a picture of the front bumper without the license plate?
not OP, but yes, the front license plate on these cars is riveted onto the front bumper. you have to drill out the rivets and install paint-matched bumper plugs or a plate delete.

I did the bumper plugs on mine and while they aren't cheap ( like 35 bucks) it took all of 5 minutes to do.

Seems like a cryin' shame to sell off the car with the Bilstein coil-overs! Any interest in swapping / selling those before sale? Im pretty close to you, currently have Swift springs, and stock dampers, plus still have the stock springs.

gte156s

not OP, but yes, the front license plate on these cars is riveted onto the front bumper. you have to drill out the rivets and install paint-matched bumper plugs or a plate delete.

I did the bumper plugs on mine and while they aren't cheap ( like 35 bucks) it took all of 5 minutes to do.
Are they drilled on the painted part of the bumper or the unpainted black plastic portion?
Picture would help a lot.

Can OP post some pictures?

Are they drilled on the painted part of the bumper or the unpainted black plastic portion?
Picture would help a lot.

Can OP post some pictures?

again not OP, but yes they are. that's why you get bumper plugs or a plate delete kit. bumper plugs are paint matched and clear coated (that's what I used, matches perfectly) https://bumperplugs.com/bumperplugs-for-ford

plate delete kit just covers the holes like this one https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/products/whoosh-license-plate-delete-free-shipping

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Get rid of those stock lug nuts asap. Also that thing looks slammed, what's on it for suspension? Congrats!!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Forgive my ignorance, but what’s wrong with the stock lug nuts?
The stock lug nuts are a bad two-piece design. This allows water to get in which can cause them to swell and deform, which means that your lug wrench won't necessarily fit on them.They can then be hard as hell to get off. That's why a lot of folks replace them.
I have these McGard spline drive lug nuts, they have been really excellent. They are on the higher end of the price scale, you can certainly get good lug nuts for less if you want to. Summit Racing usually has good prices on them.
https://shop.mcgard.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=+65357