Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: TTR Motor Mounts, $200 plus shipping for the pair

Trader history for meFiSTo (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meFiSTo

Product Description
These:

Not like-new beautiful, but fully functional. Some of the chrome finish was marred in use. You will never see these things, certainly not the part where the finish was marred by the securing bolts. These are buried by the engine.

These mounts were installed on my car in May 2016: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...-Frankenfiesta?p=155954&viewfull=1#post155954

They came off in October 2016 (I snapped the photos the same week they came off).

This car has 4033 miles on it as of today and these mounts have maybe 1000 miles on them tops. Basically the equivalent of 4 track days, plus the 2-hour round trip drives from Redmond to Shelton for those visits.

I took these off because I just don't see myself doing enough track days going forward to warrant them. They are stout and make the car super stable under WOT acceleration at the track. However, for my personal taste, it's not an easy adjustment for grocery getting. It lets the car pull dead straight (no torque steer) under WOT, but the price is a stiff ride around town. I could not take my wife anywhere in the car with these in it. I think they are great mounts for the right situation. Certainly an awesome update for anyone setting up for serious track use. They're a great winter modification and I'm selling them for 1/2 list price.

Price
$200 for the two mounts plus shipping

Images
My apologies regarding the gap from taking them off to getting this ad up. It's been busy here. I got a contract job in October and have been distracted getting up to speed.

Shipping Details
Ships from 98072 via USPS (or whatever you want); approx. weight is 12 lbs. Ships in original box from TTR and includes installation instructions.

Contact Information
mysvtftoy@gmail.com or IM me here in the forum. If there is a delay in my response, I'm just busy during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.