Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Used 16 in. Rota Grids

Trader history for AlrightyThen (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
16x7 in. Rota Grids et 40 offset in 4x108 bolt pattern

No cracks or bends. BUT, finish on 2 of the wheels is ruined from brake dust that will not come off (From Hawk StreetRace pads). I've spent a lot of time trying to clean them off but it isn't happening. They will need to be refinished, i.e. painted, powder coated, or dipped. I've included some close-up pics to show what the damage to the finish looks like.

Had one wheel weighted at FedEx and it came to 14.75 lbs.

Please note, you will need hubcentric rings for these wheels (73.0 mm OD to 63.36 mm ID).

Pics on car are with H&R lowering springs and 50 series tires which did rub a little, a 205 45 tire would be much better.

Price is $300 local pick up (Tulsa, OK) or $420 shipped to continental US. Please PM me if interested, thanks!

Group.jpg

sticker.jpg

front1.jpg

back1.jpg

front2.jpg

back2.jpg

OnCar1.jpg

On_car_2.jpg

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #3
Hi 92fox thanks for the interest! If you do decide to make the trip I don't mind to drive up north a bit and meet you somewhere in KS if it helps.

Just want to pop in to say that you can buy from AlrightyThen with confidence. I bought his BCracing coilovers and he shipped them out ridiculously quick, in great shape, with better packaging then most actual shops I buy from. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy from this man again. TTT

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #7
Thank you Goingnowherefast, I appreciate the kind words! And I'm glad to hear the coilovers made it to you safe and sound.

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #9
Wheels sold! Thanks everyone, admin please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.