Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Used DHM GTX400r Kit w/Tune! Smoking deal!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
This DHM GTX400r kit is the one off my personal car. Since I'm going stock turbo for the winter and doing our race car build I want to sell this kit for some other parts.

Comes with everything it would like it was new. I can include the black charge pipe if you already have a BOV on your intercooler or i can include a charge pipe with BOV. If you want the parts coated or any extras let me know i can work up a package deal.

http://deadhookmotorsports.com/Fies...grade/Dead-Hook-Motorsports-GTX400r-Turbo-Kit

PRICE: $3000 Shipped!!

Save over $1250 on the kit and I'll tune your car as well!

Friends spread the word! (You sell it and ill send you $50!)

Russ

Injen intake, stock TMap sensor, stock exhaust, DHM factory fit intercooler, stock engine and stock clutch

28psi boost max

Same car but a on the road pull 20psi sub 3400rpm 4th gear

Cpe intake, 3.5bar TMap, stock exhaust, DHM factory fit intercooler, stock engine and stock clutch

31psi boost max

My used kit

New kit

This DHM GTX400r kit is the one off my personal car. Since I'm going stock turbo for the winter and doing our race car build I want to sell this kit for some other parts.

Comes with everything it would like it was new. I can include the black charge pipe if you already have a BOV on your intercooler or i can include a charge pipe with BOV. If you want the parts coated or any extras let me know i can work up a package deal.

http://deadhookmotorsports.com/Fies...grade/Dead-Hook-Motorsports-GTX400r-Turbo-Kit

PRICE: $3000 Shipped!!

Save over $1250 on the kit and I'll tune your car as well!

Friends spread the word! (You sell it and ill send you $50!)

Russ

Injen intake, stock TMap sensor, stock exhaust, DHM factory fit intercooler, stock engine and stock clutch

28psi boost max

Same car but a on the road pull 20psi sub 3400rpm 4th gear

Cpe intake, 3.5bar TMap, stock exhaust, DHM factory fit intercooler, stock engine and stock clutch

31psi boost max

My used kit

New kit

Geez. That's a CRAZY deal. I would be all over this like I was with your intercooler if it wasn't for already purchasing the c39.

Plus the fact that it's Christmas definitely doesn't help me. Lmfao.
Glws

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Sold!! Mods please delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.