Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD : used Injen intake :)

Trader history for HaveBlue83 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaveBlue83

hey all, i put my car back to more OEM friendly for now and the injen is off. I am selling it through no fault of its own.

the intake was on for about 8months, and have the normal wear for that age. some of the wrinkled black paint flaked off where it rubbed during install as I removed it twice during the time I had it for other mods. it is an easy fix with some touch-up paint. the filter has one flattened spot where it touches the heat/splash shield a bit. filter should be fine. the heat shield is usually secured with two bolts on the bottom and one on the top, but one of the bottom bolts was never installed because the instructions were slightly vague for that part and honestly one worked fine and was easier to use. i have one bolt in there and it basically goes through the stock rubber mount. i had no issues with the one bolt, and made the install much easier. its just a regular hardware store bolt washer and lock nut if you want to add another one in there. that's about all the nitty gritty so that NOTHING is left out and buyer knows all info :)

I KNOW that shipping is going to be approx $45 as I already checked it for a FL person.

****I am setting the price @$200 SHIPPED in the lower 48.

this comes out to $155 plus ship and that's a pretty nice deal. these are $250 with possible shipping new. It makes a great sound and looks nice in the bay.

I am located in 19390, PA

who wants it?!

PICS:

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #3
never out that way. looking to just ship it unless there is a local pa guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.