Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD! WTT recaros for base seats plus $600

Trader history for Mikestang89 (0)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS/Trade

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:
Drive to Portland (OR) and I'll do that and more. I'll even include other parts if your interested lol.

Why so little number in west coast wanna trade or sell at all.

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Drive to Portland (OR) and I'll do that and more. I'll even include other parts if your interested lol.

Why so little number in west coast wanna trade or sell at all.
Unfortunately my kids have legs and I can only have one car. I like the fist too much to get rid of it.

I have property in Dahlonega, but won't be back up there until mid December. If you still have them then, we could do the trade.

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
I have property in Dahlonega, but won't be back up there until mid December. If you still have them then, we could do the trade.
Shoot me a message around then. They have a ton of interest on the FB group though.

B_fist108

Man, I just moved out here from NV. If I didn’t blow so much money on new beds and TV’s I would do the swap tomorrow. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Any recommendations for a custom straight pipe exhaust out here?