Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD!!

Trader history for FiSTerMr (2)

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello, this is the last of my Fiesta ST parts.
Pretty much all wheels except for one pipe that goes to I believe the hot side of the turbo underneath, the metal pipe. I got that from somebody who pulled it off their new car to modify it.

As for the wheels:
One complete "winter“ set. When I say winter set I mean all season, being that I'm in the New York City area, I never found the need for true winter tires. Again, these are not snow tires, they are the general all season gmax that we all know and love.

They are in near mint condition and the tires are nearly new. Everything included fully working TPMS sensors and center caps. These were road Force balanced. Low miles on these because I only used them during the winter time, and the car was not my daily. In fact, I never took it out during the snow. These are good to go mechanically and cosmetically, near pristine condition on these.

Next up, I have another set of wheels that are three of the OEM Bridgestone Summer tires and one of another gmax all season. These wheels are less than perfect cosmetically here and there. Still perfectly fine no bends or cracks, few chips here and there, they were part of my backup stock. One wheel has more chips than the rest, but still works functionally perfect. Not sure if there are sensors in there, but I'm guessing there are at least two, just cannot guarantee it. The tires are decent, no issues with them, but they are of varying tread percentages and age.

And lastly, I have a set without rubber. Two or three look to be near mint condition, The one has some chipping. The forth looks decent. Again there are no bends or cracks, these are all fully functional wheels. These were my unmounted backups. Yes, I know I am crazy.

And lastly is the pipe I talked about. Not sure about the specifics, but it's a stockpipe, the only one that's metal the rest are the plastic and rubber variety on the turbo system. Bought it thinking that it's going to be a part that will be hard to find down the road and would eventually rust out being that it's on the bottom of the car. .... Did I mention I was crazy 😮

Everything is local sale only, I live in the New York City area, on the border of Queens and Long Island. Forest hills, NY is the specific neighborhood.

Perhaps I will sell the pipe separately If somebody really needs it or wants it, but I'm really trying to get somebody to come and grab everything in one shot.

$450 cash gets you everything! You can't go wrong with that. Three sets of wheels plus that pipe.... If you have one of these cars you know how these wheels are, so it's good to have backups, especially ones that are in really good condition.

The winter set is literally good to go and of course can be used the all year round because they really just the general gmax all season tires.

Edit: anybody only wants to buy the one ready to go set, I can let those go for 200 separately. Or if you want to buy one or two of the other wheels, I might be able to sell separates. Really the end goal is just to get these out of the house as soon as possible, as we are also moving in 2 months. So the best deal is to get everything at once.

Thanks

Ivan

Last edited:

2017ST

Would you be willing to meet up north outside of the city for pickup?

I'm in the Albany area and could use your "winter" set and could make the drive down.

I could add some cash for a delivery charge if you want.

Ryan

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Would you be willing to meet up north outside of the city for pickup?

I'm in the Albany area and could use your "winter" set and could make the drive down.

I could add some cash for a delivery charge if you want.

Ryan
Hi Ryan. So ironic that you're in the Albany area, cuz that's where the wife and I are moving to.

I don't think I can haul around these 12 wheels to be honest. Somebody would need to come out here. I have some interest from people on Facebook, and even Reddit. Waiting to hear back on somebody who wants to come by on Friday and grab everything. If not I'm going to sell separately.

2017ST

Hi Ryan. So ironic that you're in the Albany area, cuz that's where the wife and I are moving to.

I don't think I can haul around these 12 wheels to be honest. Somebody would need to come out here. I have some interest from people on Facebook, and even Reddit. Waiting to hear back on somebody who wants to come by on Friday and grab everything. If not I'm going to sell separately.
Haha weird. Let me know if you have any questions about the area!

If your other deals fall through I might be able to convince my wife to take a day trip to Woodbury and I could grab them in that area next weekend.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Add me to the list of interested parties. I'm local and can pick them up.

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Haha weird. Let me know if you have any questions about the area!

If your other deals fall through I might be able to convince my wife to take a day trip to Woodbury and I could grab them in that area next weekend.
Hi, if nobody ends ends picking them up, I could perhaps venture up north a bit to meet up with you.

I have so many questions about Albany, lol. We found a place in rensselaer. Close to downtown. Moving there nov 1st.

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Bump.... anybody wants part of these, let me know. The fully ready to go set, which includes almost new general Gmax tires, TPMS sensors, roadforce balanced, I will take $300. I will include the transmitter TPMS relearn tool as part of the sale, so you can program the wheels to your ST. This ready to go set is clean, no road rash.

Individual clean wheels, I want $50 per wheel. If you take 4, $100 for a set. The less than perfect wheels, $25 per. I believe only 2 out of 8 are less than perfect.

Also, I have center caps for everything. Even extras.

If someone takes everything, I will also include a 5 quart jug of Penzoil platinum full synthetic, and 2 OEM motorcraft filters, and some turbosmart hose clamps. And whatever else I have. Can't do better than that for $450!!

Last edited:

2017ST

Hi, if nobody ends ends picking them up, I could perhaps venture up north a bit to meet up with you.

I have so many questions about Albany, lol. We found a place in rensselaer. Close to downtown. Moving there nov 1st.
Ah I just picked up a set I found on Facebook.

Yeah I'm in East Greenbush, we're practically neighbors. Impressed you can spell Rennselaer correctly already.

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Ah I just picked up a set I found on Facebook.

Yeah I'm in East Greenbush, we're practically neighbors. Impressed you can spell Rennselaer correctly already.
Hahaha, I have to Google it every time. [emoji1787]
I don't even know how to say it correctly, no lie.

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
I live in Jersey City and would be happy to drive out and pick everything up.
Someone on FB messaged me today about coming by on Saturday to grab them. I wish I saw this post earlier. I still don't know why gmail picks up my post notifications as spam. I will PM you.

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
SOLD! Thanks for the space on the forum!