Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

[SOLVED] Question about shifter bushings...

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
I have installed the Whoosh shifter base bushings. I'm preparing to do the Whoosh short shift adapter and Whoosh shift cable bracket bushings in a few short days.
When watching install guides, I'm also seeing people installing shift cable bushings that go inside the actual cable linkage heads. My question is:
1. Whoosh doesn't sell these shift cable\linkage head bushings, correct? I could only find them by other manufacturers.
2. Does @ron@whoosh not recommend these or not consider them important?
3. Should I order a set of these shift cable bushings from someplace like [LINK TO PRODUCT] and do them at the same time as the short shifter and the shift cable bracket bushings?

Thanks! Turns out I'm just dumb!
nah, you did the right thing. asking specific questions with specific examples that make it easy for other forum members to process is always a good thing here. eventually you'll be the dude dropping knowledge for newcomers and the forum will be better for it.