Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Soon to be *fingers crossed* new fiST ower :)

Hey all. Kevin here im from eastern canada and have done lots of research on this car as it has alot of things ive been looking for in a car. Sadly my three local ford dealers were unable to find a 2014 fiesta for me and will have to wait until late oct or nov until they can order the 2015's. Im really liking the tuxedo black but i think i will have to order the car and will not be able to see any in person before then. Im a tuner, my last two cars were a acura rsx and a b16 civic hatch which i loved and both were modded with intakes headers and exhaust as well as tuned. My plans for the fiesta st are simple... i want to run high 13's haha (my last two cars only produced high 14's at best) been doing some math on price/gains and i hope for less then $1400 i mite reach that goal using cobbs $650 stage 1 kit ap, drop filter and rear mount with cobbs fmic $645 (not including hard pipes) running cobbs stg 2 map 91 octane will get me there with luck. I am hoping with a decent 2.2 60' and my altitude which is @ +/- 100 feet sea level will do the trick. Anyways just wanted to say hi and any feedback you guys can offer id appretiate. Hope to soon enjoy my fiST as im sure you all are!

CanadianST

Welcome from a fellow maritimer!

13s with a stage 2 might be pushing it but is definitely possible from stage 3 with your limiting factor being traction. I purchased mine without seeing any in person (really not that many around here as you already know) and couldn't be happier.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Welcome and I hate that you have to wait there in Canada. They have two on the lot down here at Gerber Ford in Green Cove Springs, FL.