Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

(soon to be) new owner in NM!!!

Hope to be picking up my Platinum White 2018 either this weekend or next! It's got the black wheels and red calipers but nothing else, and I got it out the door for $18,900. Not too shabby IMO!

I really wanted the Recaros but after sitting in them realized they aren't really made for us XL (who am I kidding, XXL) guys. Sadly. I've had 4 Bimmers in the past and always get the sport or m-sport package so I can have BMW's perfectly bolstered seats. Oh well. To the aftermarket I will go. [biggrin]

Planning to have it dropped with the Swift R-Spec springs and install a Cobb CBE (possibly TBE) along with a handful of other goodies in the next week or two as well. Once it's broken in I'll slap the OTS Cobb tune on it for a while until the power bug really bites me. Can't wait to begin modding and driving this baby hoon-mobile!!!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Congrats and welcome!

If you’re going to buy a new Accessport- buy it from Stratified, because it comes with their custom flash tune for free; that way you don’t have to use the Cobb OTS you’re talking about.

OP
rattmobbins
Thread Starter #7
Congrats and welcome!

If you’re going to buy a new Accessport- buy it from Stratified, because it comes with their custom flash tune for free; that way you don’t have to use the Cobb OTS you’re talking about.
Good to know, thanks! Although Matt Farah (Smoking Tire) seemed to like the OTS Cobb tunes just fine...

There's been a slight change of plans and I'm actually snagging a 2018 WITH Recaros, nav and black wheels for $21,750 out the door. It's out of state which sucks, but I'll be (hopefully) flying out Monday to pick it up and drive it back home. I decided I like the way the Recaros look to much to not at least give them a chance. Worst case I hate them and sell them for almost what I paid for them. [grinking]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Good to know, thanks! Although Matt Farah (Smoking Tire) seemed to like the OTS Cobb tunes just fine...

There's been a slight change of plans and I'm actually snagging a 2018 WITH Recaros, nav and black wheels for $21,750 out the door. It's out of state which sucks, but I'll be (hopefully) flying out Monday to pick it up and drive it back home. I decided I like the way the Recaros look to much to not at least give them a chance. Worst case I hate them and sell them for almost what I paid for them. [grinking]
Congrats again, lol . What color are you getting now? We are both at the same OTD price at this point except you are getting the Nav. Interested if your buying a White Platinum Tri Coat.

OP
rattmobbins
Thread Starter #9
Congrats again, lol . What color are you getting now? We are both at the same OTD price at this point except you are getting the Nav. Interested if your buying a White Platinum Tri Coat.
Yeah I know, this process has been all over the place LOL! And yes, stuck with the plat. white. Seems to be a moderately rare color. Find a LOT more gray and black, especially with the Recaros.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Yeah I know, this process has been all over the place LOL! And yes, stuck with the plat. white. Seems to be a moderately rare color. Find a LOT more gray and black, especially with the Recaros.
So ya I am getting Orange Spice so we are both getting option colors! Both will be a lot rarer than the Blacks and Grey’s lol.