Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels With 225/45zr16 R888R Tires - $500.00

Trader history for hispirish (1)

Selling my autocross setup. 16x7, 42mm offset Sparco Assetto Gara in Graphite color. Wheels are in great shape and come with aluminum hubcentric rings. Tires only have 2 autocross events on them. TPMS are installed and all 4 are balanced. I will include a TPMS tool with purchase. No rubbing on this setup.

Local pickup only.

$500.00 obo IMG_20190616_181815.jpg IMG_20190616_181829.jpg IMG_20190616_181900.jpg

Last edited:

TemecFist

Thank you SO much for the response. This is the first definite answer I've received on fitting 225 16s on a lowered Fiesta. I'm running the Swift springs also. Would a 225/50r16 for as well, or just the 45 series?

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #11
I doubt the 50 series would clear. I wouldn't risk it. Fwiw, I did have camber bolts in mine with 3° negative camber, which also helps clearance. I already had the three degrees of camber when I switched to these 225s, so I couldn't tell you if they would rub without the camber adjusted that way. The rear was no problem though. I have these 225s mounted on the stock rear with no rubbing before I added the DNA one and a half degree camber plates.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #12
Keep in mind though that different tire manufacturers will have different specs even though they are rated the same size. Meaning to say, that even though these Toyos fit, another brand may not.

Thank you SO much for the response. This is the first definite answer I've received on fitting 225 16s on a lowered Fiesta. I'm running the Swift springs also. Would a 225/50r16 for as well, or just the 45 series?
I’m running 16x9 with Toyo r1r 225/45’s. I rub in the front on sharp turns and in the back on dips sometimes. I’m on xta coilovers... also have fender flares so this probably means nothing for you lol

TemecFist

Thanks for the help guys. I'm also running camber bolts (2.2* up front) and want to run 225/50r16 re71r's (I've heard they are a little better than the 45 series, but who knows). I've been hesitant to pull the trigger without someone confirming that the 50 or even the 45 would work with a lowered car. Thanks again!!!

TemecFist

I doubt the 50 series would clear. I wouldn't risk it. Fwiw, I did have camber bolts in mine with 3° negative camber, which also helps clearance. I already had the three degrees of camber when I switched to these 225s, so I couldn't tell you if they would rub without the camber adjusted that way. The rear was no problem though. I have these 225s mounted on the stock rear with no rubbing before I added the DNA one and a half degree camber plates.

How hard was it to put those DNA camber plates in? Where did you order them?
Thanks for the help!!

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #16
I ordered the DNA camber plates directly from DNA (Italy). they were very easy to install, but you do need to modify your ABS sensors. Basically you need to remove about 1 to 2 mm of material from the face of the sensor mounting flange so that the sensor extends into the hole far enough. all you are doing is removing enough material to compensate for the thickness of the camber plate.

TemecFist

I !ordered the DNA camber plates directly from DNA (Italy). they were very easy to install, but you do need to modify your ABS sensors. Basically you need to remove about 1 to 2 mm of material from the face of the sensor mounting flange so that the sensor extends into the hole far enough. all you are doing is removing enough material to compensate for the thickness of the camber plate.

Awesome. I really appreciate the help