Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Spec Stage 4 Clutch + Lightweight Flywheel & Oil Filters

Trader history for Boarder21 (0)

I have a stage 4 Clutch + Lightweight flywheel. Used for less than 10K miles.. Removed from vehicle before sold. - Retails for over $900 new.

Also have 8 oil filters... will accept .. for all... probably better if those are sold local..

Located in Troy, MI.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Boarder21
Thread Starter #3
@Sakel per Specs write up...
Spec billet aluminum flywheels are lighter than the factory flywheel which gives the engine the ability to react and rev faster and slower according to input from the throttle. They also absorb less power and torque as the drivetrain transfers it to the wheels. Spec specifically machines each flywheel to the specifications of the Fiesta ST so it is a unique application designed for the car specifically.

what tangible effects does the lighted flywheel have? Faster revs?
Im not vouching for the seller or his product. However you will notice a big difference with a light weight flywheel. One of the few things i dislike about my fiesta is how long it takes for the revs to come down when you shift. A lightweight flywheel would fix that. Also, the less weight the engine has to spin, the more power goes to the wheels.