Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Specials on COBB Items! Lowest prices for COBB goodies!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I know someone wont be though after realizing that he/she bought a bunch of COBB Fiesta parts online without talking to me first about getting a good deal!

I know someone wont be though after realizing that he/she bought a bunch of COBB Fiesta parts online without talking to me first about getting a good deal!
Soooo true!! Just threw on the Cobb Knob I received from you today. You will be getting my future business! Thanks again!

I received my RMM from you guys today so I put it in, fast postage here to OZ that's for sure! Finally a vendor that knows what they are doing!

Thanks heaps!

I think I should just keep bumping this thread everytime someone misses out on a discount. We've got another one that was just submitted, didn't miss out on a huge discount, but still $40 discount is going to add up once you get more parts!

Any Black Friday deals coming up?
We're working on all the discounts/coupons now but I can tell you for sure that everything discussed so far, the COBB discounts that I give you guys when you get in touch with me directly are way more than they are in comparison to the standard coupon codes we have listed on the site for Black Friday. Compared to the discounts we have on the site at this very moment, the discounts here are more than double in most instances (depends on what you're buying, but 99% of the time it is).

Man this is disappointing to see, another one looses out on a discount. Make sure to send me a PM or an email first before calling in and talking with another rep, you will NOT get the same pricing. You'll need to contact me specifically about the COBB specials and reference this thread, and make sure to ask for JURRIAN. If you do not, you'll miss out on the discounts and saving cash!