Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Build Number Plaques (and how to get one)

I'm sure it would be difficult to know how many there are exactly worldwide.
I didnt want world wide. Just the number of STs produced in 2015 in North America. So if they produced 4500 FiST for North America mine would be
3006/4500. That is all I was looking for. I could care less world wide.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
I didnt want world wide. Just the number of STs produced in 2015 in North America. So if they produced 4500 FiST for North America mine would be
3006/4500. That is all I was looking for. I could care less world wide.

I think if you find the number produced and tell him what to make he can make whatever you want. I asked for something a bit different than what he has pictured and he seems to be good with it. There is a small language barrier but he seems on top of things. We will see when they ship in a month. I'm sure they will look fantastic. I got so excited I just ordered a redlinegoods custom shift boot as well to compliment this plaque.

I think if you find the number produced and tell him what to make he can make whatever you want.
That is the issue. I can't seem to find the number of Fiestas produced in 2015 in North America let alone #of those that are STs. I was hoping that since he has access to the Ford numbers that he was able to get that information as well. It wasn't a big deal. I just thought it would be kinda neat to have it say that I have #3006 out of 4500 FiSTs produced in 2015, rather than some arbitrary number, #3006 out of what 126,640 fiestas, all FiSTs produced since 2013?

jeff

2000 Post Club
What did you request, out of curiosity.
He suggested ST USA 3797 but I asked for ST No. 3797 and he said he would make that though he preferred the USA better. My car won't be traveling abroad so I dont care for USA on there...plus having No. like the RSs do makes it a bit more exclusive feeling imho.

He seems like a fine fellow.

jeff

2000 Post Club
That is the issue. I can't seem to find the number of FiSTs produced in 2015 in North America let alone #of those that are STs. I was hoping that since he has access to the Ford numbers that he was able to get that information as well. It wasn't a big deal. I just thought it would be kinda neat to have it say that I have #3006 out of 4500 FiSTs produced in 2015, rather than some arbitrary number, #3006 out of what 126,640 fiestas, all FiSTs produced since 2013?
I agree. There must be a way to find the total USA production numbers for ST.

There has to be some where. They can get them for the FoST 14FOCSTweb_300.jpg .

I'm still wondering what people are doing with it. The picture on the 1st thread is not from a Fiesta ST. That same spot on our fiesta's is curved, so applying a flat badge to it may not looks great...

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
I just spoke with Bernard and plates are shipping in a week or two. I'll let everyone know what I do with mine.

These look really nice but I'm a little skeptical of the numbers. Although I've been calling Ford Performance for over a year now and have been getting "give us another month" every time. So these may be the best option for a while.