Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST/hatch exhaust on a sedan?

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
I’m going to try it in my sedan. I might have to extend the muffler as the trunk/boot area of the sedan is longer then the hatch.
I just measured them both. The ST muffler leading edge to the end of the tips measures 29" while the stock exhaust measures 41". I will either cut the chrome tips off, dumping them down right there or have a muffler shop extend them or put the longer smaller diameter sedan tips on for a very sleeper look.

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Pans are the same to the rear of the spare tire well, including routing of the exhaust, brake and fuel lines.
I was incorrect about the pans being exactly the same. The mount for the evap canister on the sedan is on the leading edge of the spare tire well, close to the rear axle beam. On the ST, the spare tire well is a little closer to the axle beam so the evap canister is mounted underneath it.