Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Octane Academy 2020

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I got a letter about a month and a half after buying the car telling me that as a purchaser of an ST car I can go to the academy and information on the website and so on. It was obvious that whoever sent ti out didn't cross reference their mailing list against people who had already registered, because I had already done so.

It might have been a new thing because it talked about both the academy for Fiesta/Focus in North Carolina and the Explorer/Escape in Utah.

Going April 23rd! Anyone know which layout of the road course they are going to use? I want to hit the roval so bad haha

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ill be there on the 8th/9th with my buddy. See ya weirdos there!

I registered on the site but, can't get to a calendar. I'm just going around in circles. Anyone else had issues with the site?
I did as well. Call the number on the website and they will take care of you. It’s a super easy process that takes maybe ten minutes. Good luck!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Going April 23rd! Anyone know which layout of the road course they are going to use? I want to hit the roval so bad haha

See you there. I'll be at the reception early, then headed off to foosball and karaoke at Steamers Pub. Don't know which track, but I bet it's the infield course...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

See you there. I'll be at the reception early, then headed off to foosball and karaoke at Steamers Pub. Don't know which track, but I bet it's the infield course...

Sounds like fun, I'll see ya there.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Sounds like fun, I'll see ya there.

Sadly, I won't be driving my fist. I'll be in my Mazda 5. I have to take some things to my friend in Florida first.

Sadly, I won't be driving my fist. I'll be in my Mazda 5. I have to take some things to my friend in Florida first.

Me neither, flying in from Detroit but I'm renting a 500 Abarth on Turo so that beats a boring rental.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Leaving a week from tomorrow. Still trying to decide on whether to drive the Fiesta ST or the F150 for a 13+ hour road trip.