Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Octane Academy 2020

SteveS

1000 Post Club
They are selling all the Focus ST's and Fiesta ST's. As they were at the school. The Focii are more modded than the Fiesta. The rear handbrake system remains in the Fiesta, with the handle removed. Don't know if they give you the handle. They are all 2014 model. Call or email for price listing.

My dog might need a fiesta?

Here's the email. I think this is good to have in the forum as it shows what the Ford racing school did to make sure these cars could be beat-on on a regular basis.

2014 Focus ST – Vehicle Specs

Power //
  • 2.0L Ti-VCT Turbocharged Ford EcoBoost I-4
  • 252 hp / 270 ft lbs torque
Cooling //
  • Enhanced cooling system for continuous track use
  • Custom radiator ducting
Brakes //
  • Carbotech XP20 front brake pads
  • Carbotech XP8 rear brake pads
  • 3” brake ducting for cooling
  • Stainless steel brake lines on all four corners
  • Castrol SRF brake fluid
Handbrake //
  • Era1 Handbrake assembly w/ custom mounting brackets
  • (installed handle removed)
  • Wilwood master cylinder w/ remote reservoir
  • Wilwood rear calipers and brake pads
  • Custom rear caliper stainless steel brake lines and mounting brackets
Exhaust //
  • Ford Performance cat-back exhaust system
  • Wheels & tires //
  • Michelin pilot super sport 235/40/r18
  • Arp wheel studs with open lug nuts
Interior //
  • Custom six-point roll cage
  • Recaro seats w/ford racing safecraft four-point harness
  • Rear seats / package tray removed

2014 Fiesta ST – Vehicle Specs

Power //
  • 1.6L Ti-VCT Turbocharged Ford EcoBoost I-4
  • 197 hp / 202 ft lbs torque
Brakes //
  • Stock front and rear brake pads
  • Castrol SRF brake fluid
Handbrake //
  • Era1 Handbrake assembly w/ custom mounting brackets
  • (installed handle removed)
  • Wilwood master cylinder w/ remote reservoir – srf brake fluid
  • Wilwood rear calipers and brake pads
  • Custom rear caliper stainless steel brake lines and mounting
  • brackets
Wheels & tires //
  • Michelin pilot super sport as3 + 205/40/r17
  • Arp wheel studs with open lug nuts
Interior //
  • Custom six-point roll cage
  • Recaro seats w/ford racing safecraft four-point harness

I got the email! My son and I were at the Octane Academy 2 weeks ago and we both really would like to have one of these for a track/auto cross car. Not sure if the timing is right but man it would make a great one! Any idea on what they are going to be asking for them?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I got it, called about pricing almost considered picking up one. Prices are pretty damn good . I could literally buy one easily if I decided too . Thought about it.
It would be a great opportunity for co-ownership for people that live in the same racing area...less cost per-person.

Fiesta is 8400, focus is 10500, heard this afternoon that most are spoken for already!

I see this with the old dodge neon challenge cars which have changed hands many times and are still cherished. These octane academy cars will probably be the same which is heartwarming

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Fiesta is 8400, focus is 10500, heard this afternoon that most are spoken for already!

I see this with the old dodge neon challenge cars which have changed hands many times and are still cherished. These octane academy cars will probably be the same which is heartwarming
Its not really surprising. I literally could buy one tomorrow if I wanted too. Thing is I would have to ship it across the country, for a car that is A: a color I really don’t care for B: missing the Hydraulic brake handle which is actually a must have for running the setup the way it was intended. I do not think they are inexpensive either. C: would probably cost me close to at least just over 1k if not 1.5k to ship across the country from the east coast to the west coast in the wintertime. As yes its already started snowing in a lot of places including the Rockies.
So my real expenses start winding up around 10k minimum .

Yes it comes with a cage and the extra brake calipers in the rear. Plus a set of wheels and brakes. But its not like FiST’s are holding high retail value anyways. If I was close it would be a no brainer.
So ya want it but no it does not make a lot of sense as there are other cars I would quite willingly spend 10k on that would give as much or more satisfaction. I already have a FiST. lol

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Its not really surprising. I literally could buy one tomorrow if I wanted too. Thing is I would have to ship it across the country... would probably cost me close to at least just over 1k if not 1.5k to ship across the country from the east coast to the west coast in the wintertime. As yes its already started snowing in a lot of places including the Rockies.
Don't ship. CANNON BALL RUN!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Don't ship. CANNON BALL RUN!!!!!!

ya great except I live in Cali and crossing the Rockies with snow? lol

They're all gone already
Ya I know they would go unless I got rash. I actually called and talked to them right after I got the email when 4 were still available . It the cars had still been in Utah logistics would have make the decision much easier as I would have flown to Salt Lake and driven one home.
Cards did not fall right . Moving right along back to plans to buy a new Z possibly besides keeping my FiST.

Dpro

6000 Post Club

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
thats highway robbery.The cars went for 8k that dealer is trying to cleanup. Thats messed up in my opinion. Former track cars sell for cheap for reason . They are track cars.
So they bought it just to flip it? smh

thats highway robbery.The cars went for 8k that dealer is trying to cleanup. Thats messed up in my opinion. Former track cars sell for cheap for reason . They are track cars.
So they bought it just to flip it? smh
Can't say I disagree. I think the cars went for $8400 from Ford Racing. If they listed for $11K...maybe but at $13990 they are trying to mark up $5500!!!