Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST version in brazil !?

Good night brothers, Here in Brazil we don't have a ST version, but I'm an enthusiast and I carried out the transformation with fiberglass and some imported parts as you can see. I hope you like how my car is getting.
This is my instagram for more images:
https://www.instagram.com/fiestastagex

Attachments

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Your car looks really good. What engine does the Brazil market Fiesta come with?

It’s cool to see tuners in other parts of the world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Your car looks really good. What engine does the Brazil market Fiesta come with?

It’s cool to see tuners in other parts of the world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
unfortunately ford does not believe much in the brazilian market, so we have a model 1.5; 1.6 and a dowgrade of the st 1.0 ecobuster both with sigma engine

I moved from Brazil to US last year. In Brazil I had a Peugeot 208 GT and here I'm looking to buy the Fiesta ST.

It would be good if you could get the front top grill from the ST, this is the bigger difference on the appearance in my opinion.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My country is Colombia! Columbia is a city in South Carolina.
There is a difference between UZA and USA.
Kind regards.

I was referring to YOUR country (and am perplexed as to WHY Ford would sell FiSTs to one South American country, and not to it's neighbor, immediately to it's southeast), and NOT the city in the South Carolina, USA. [wink]

But yeah, VERY SORRY for the misspell! [:I] me-> [chair]

Got it.

Basically Colombia and Mexico has a trade agreement and it is cheaper to move goods between Mexico and Colombia than moving to maior do mundo... easy business easy money...Ford Colombia