Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

4x108 conversion to something with more options. How much $$$ ?

Magnetic

Hey Gentleman and Ladies,

What are our options for converting our 4x108 bolt pattern to something with more options? I havent really found a set of wheels to die for and am considering just converting the current (is it called hub?) setup to get better fitment/more options.

Also does anyone know (Roughly) what the cost would be?

Thanks in advance!

1634659767666.png

There's a drill jig on Alexthemachinist website, i think @Dpro has a jig as well?

It bolts up to your hubs so you can drill a 4x100 pattern, then your options are unlimited basically.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #3
There's a drill jig on Alexthemachinist website, i think @Dpro has a jig as well?

It bolts up to your hubs so you can drill a 4x100 pattern, then your options are unlimited basically.
Are there any like bolt on conversions? I would hate to drill the factory ones and would be nice to be able to set them aside if I ever needed them. I figure with the car @ 76k miles I could replace the bearings at the same time.

Are there any like bolt on conversions? I would hate to drill the factory ones and would be nice to be able to set them aside if I ever needed them. I figure with the car @ 76k miles I could replace the bearings at the same time.
I'm planning on doing it eventually, I'd honestly say just get new brakes + hubs + studs, and do it all at once, then you can keep your old stuff if need be.

Unsure if there's any bolt on conversions, if there is, I'd be interested lol.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
You could order all the parts for the JDM Fiesta.
They use 4x100.

You could order all the parts for the JDM Fiesta.
They use 4x100.
Really?

It all bolts up as well? Just the base model, or is there an ST over there? I'd rather just buy it already done and over with vs spending $300 on a jig, and then having to source everything to drill it or use my buddies shop.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #8
Really?

It all bolts up as well? Just the base model, or is there an ST over there? I'd rather just buy it already done and over with vs spending $300 on a jig, and then having to source everything to drill it or use my buddies shop.
Same here.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Yes, they do sell the FiST in Japan.
You would need to replace just the hubs an rotors.
The only problem would be finding a Ford Parts dealer in Japan that will send them to you.
Oh, and by the way the Yen is much higher against the Dollar and shipping would be high because of the weight.
So, it may be cheaper to drill what you have.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #10
Yes, they do sell the FiST in Japan.
You would need to replace just the hubs an rotors.
The only problem would be finding a Ford Parts dealer in Japan that will send them to you.
Oh, and by the way the Yen is much higher against the Dollar and shipping would be high because of the weight.
So, it may be cheaper to drill what you have.
and at the same time we wouldn’t be able to put on USDM brake rotors like EBC or Whoosh BBK kits right? That’s a total deal breaker for me. 😆 Especially since a BBK is in the picture very soon.

and at the same time we wouldn’t be able to put on USDM brake rotors like EBC or Whoosh BBK kits right? That’s a total deal breaker for me. 😆 Especially since a BBK is in the picture very soon.
Just ask a machine shop to drill out your rotor, or ask Ron if they can be 4x100 from the get go. Or whenever you need replacements, swap out the center piece since they're 2 piece rotors. Would be really easy.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #12
Just ask a machine shop to drill out your rotor, or ask Ron if they can be 4x100 from the get go. Or whenever you need replacements, swap out the center piece since they're 2 piece rotors. Would be really easy.
I'll have to touch base with Ron. I didn't even think about that. If he could provide something like that it would be awesome! That would lock in the wheels and the Whoosh BBK.