Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST200 Hose

Trader history for igtufit (0)

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
There is a company called fswerks. Also used to be known as Focus sport.

They have been in business for a long time they are still in business and they have no issues. I've ordered three different exhaust systems from them.

They are a great company with good customer service with good quality products that they make They also sell stuff from other companies. They make custom turbo kits, they do dyno tuning and everything in between.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
You can buy Woosh's "fix" or the pre 2106 EVAP harness and run whatever intake and induction hose you like.
That's true but it ends up being more expensive and can create issues in the future (I think). Plus I had points to spend on Mountune so I got it a bit cheaper.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Hmm. Running the older evap harness is a problem? First I heard of it.
I could be wrong but to me it seems like an additional point of fault if I change something out. Had a suspicious rattle and Ford blamed it on my lowering springs instead of actually fixing it so I typically try to avoid swapping things unnecessarily

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I could be wrong but to me it seems like an additional point of fault if I change something out. Had a suspicious rattle and Ford blamed it on my lowering springs instead of actually fixing it so I typically try to avoid swapping things unnecessarily
One small point...FORD did not refuse to fix your car an independent company called "the dealer" did. You are free to file a Moss-Magnuson Act complaint with the actual Ford Motor Company having to respond not the dealer. Ford is required to prove your springs caused the issue and it costs you zero to file. This leaves Ford a choice to spend the money fighting it or simply having a Dealer fix it. Too many people confuse the dealer with Ford. You legal warranty is with Ford Motor Company, Dearborn, MI not the dealer. They are authorized by Ford to provide warranty work, issues with your warranty are by Fed law between you and Ford. BTW, ignore any post about a dealer voiding your warranty......Fed law says they cannot do it.

As to the Ford evap hose...it is a Ford Part with Ford tags on it. No dealer will have any tech that would know it was not original and again Ford would have to prove a Ford part was the problem! How would that look at the arbitration meeting?

Wrench on!

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yup. The STs are no more, with nothing to replace them in the Americas. There are only so many out there, and lots of competition from other companies, who will also lose that business, now. Too bad, because they did make some nice FiST parts.

They're doing stuff for Ecoboost trucks, now. Nice stuff, if you drive a truck and want it to burn even more gas.

If I were them, I'd be doing tunes for the SUVs, too. There'll always be someone with a turbo who wants to make it faster.

Ironically, Mountune just sent me an email with their new IC upgrade for the Mk8 FiST. LOL [:(]

I'm not trying to start an argument. I was just under the impression that running the older evap harness was the only sure fire way to prevent any cel codes. I have read that many have had problems with "adapters" by mishimoto, mountune, woosh, etc. Ironically, I have been rushing the Woosh adapter for a while with no issues. I only recently purchased the older evap harness, as I found it for a good price on a FB group.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I'm not trying to start an argument. I was just under the impression that running the older evap harness was the only sure fire way to prevent any cel codes. I have read that many have had problems with "adapters" by mishimoto, mountune, woosh, etc. Ironically, I have been rushing the Woosh adapter for a while with no issues. I only recently purchased the older evap harness, as I found it for a good price on a FB group.
No arguments here. Just chatting is all [thumb]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
There are no problems with the Mountune 16+ intake hose issuing codes I have had one since new and it is working fine and its been well over a year if not almost two now. The only one I know of that has had issues is the Mishimoto 16+ There may have been another company making one as well I can’t remember the name off the top of my head.

The Mountune never had code issues there was a manufacturing issue during the early run but they willingly replaced the hose for people. Regardless of that I bought one right after it came out and its been fine. It was not cheap but hey you pay for quality sometimes.