Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST3 Fault

I own a 2016 (registered in 2017) UK model.
About 6 months ago I had my front nearside indicator come on permantly, even when the car was switched off and locked. I searched a few forums and came up with NOTHING. I eventually tracked it down to a faulty BCM (or rather was told it may be that from a friend who is a mechanic). I used FORScan and it came up with a few fault codes, one of which, when I searched it (YouTube) said it was the BCM.
I bought a second hand one off eBay with the exact same code and build letters at the end of the code. Flashed the "new" BCM with the original software from Ford website. Everything worked great and was back to normal.
Well, it's happened again (came on yesterday). Nothing else is wrong with the car and everything works as should be...except the front N/S indicator staying on. It looks like I may need buy another BCM, but the only ones I can find (Fiesta ST 2016/7) have a different double letter at the end od the code.
1. Has anybody else has this problem or simlar?
2. Will fitting a BCM with different two end letters make a difference
3. Is it something else that is causing the fault?

TIA
Gaz.