Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stadlxr’s FiST question thread

OP
S
Thread Starter #22
Anyone know what size turbo blanket goes on the stock turbo? From my research I’ve found that it’s a T3? Just want to confirm

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Anyone here for a turbo blanket for their hybrid turbo? Anyone here hear wrapped their stock manifold with hybrid?

Is it worth? I wanna do it as a precautionary thing, my DP is wrapped
I cerakoted my DP and exhaust manifold and blanketed my hybrid turbo. Cerakote is good but no replacement for wrap or a blanket.

OP
S
Thread Starter #25
So update on my turbo story:
Did the full pricing for remaining supporting mods, new hybrid turbo and labor on my new setup. Total comes to R25 000 ZAR (1500$). That’s a chunk of change to say the least. I can opt for a cheaper hybrid turbo but that won’t work with revo software and no one has done the testing on it.

I have found the alternative of going GT2860/67 to be much cheaper. The turbo itself is a good 7000ZAR cheaper (425$). The only supporting mods I’ll need there is alterations to my manifold and down pipe. This seems much more economically friendly. Labor will be the same for both installs and uninstalls of the broken stock turbo (4000ZAR). But once again, there’s not much info on revo stage 4 and the GT2860/67 paired together. Not really wanting to throw all this money at the car and then waste my 7500ZAR investment away at revo and move tuners.

Any thoughts? Anyone experienced revo stage 4 + 2860/67?

PFB

Morning Stadlxr

I am Revo stage 3 Running the KR255 from Karter Performance. Map loaded by Renier from RD Performance

Awesome little setup , the car did 205Wkw up in JHB

OP
S
Thread Starter #31
Morning Stadlxr

I am Revo stage 3 Running the KR255 from Karter Performance. Map loaded by Renier from RD Performance

Awesome little setup , the car did 205Wkw up in JHB
Excellent! Just had a long chat with him on the phone this morning. I’m going Kr255 as well! Send me your number and we can chat on WhatsApp. Keen to ask a few questions

OP
S
Thread Starter #36
What are the dimensions (Pref metric) of the stock radiator please. Tried googling but only comes up with the mishimoto details

OP
S
Thread Starter #37
So I got a boomba intake manifold spacer. I’m thinking of a stage 2 progressive meth kit with a distribution block to do 4 port WMI. Any thoughts? Tips, tricks or pointers?