Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stage 2, slower?

OP
DAW

DAW

Thread Starter #21
Also, in following up on the volumes of the pipe. Approximations, but you'll get the idea.

Saying the OEM hotside charge pipe has a diameter of 1.5" and a length of 36" it's internal volume is 63.62^3". This is an approximation as we know the hotside starts small and grows in diameter as well as not exactly being three feet.
Using the same generalization, if an aftermarket hotside has a diameter of 2.5" with the same length of 36" it's internal volume would be 176.71^3". That is a volume increase of 278%.

When considering we've got almost x3 the amount of space to bring to boost, in just the hotside, it makes sense that it would take a touch longer for the stock turbo to bring everything all the way up.
Yeah that makes sense, that’s all I have planned as far as “power” mods for a bit. I’ll probably pick up a set of fortune autos in the near future, and I guess I can’t get any Volks, advan, or work wheels so not really sure yet for the wheels. Not a fan of anything for our platform honestly. Terrible options.

Yeah that makes sense, that’s all I have planned as far as “power” mods for a bit. I’ll probably pick up a set of fortune autos in the near future, and I guess I can’t get any Volks, advan, or work wheels so not really sure yet for the wheels. Not a fan of anything for our platform honestly. Terrible options.
Yeah, 4x108 definitely leaves you wanting. Coming from JDM and EDM it was a little odd switching over but I've since fallen in love with the rally-style rims. I think if I get another set I'll probably go Team Dynamic Rally Pro in 15".

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^IF I ever get another set of gravel spec 15" wheels, they are going to be the Speedline 2118s, or Braid Acropolis in GOLD. [wink] [thumb]

But yeah, $$$$$ [:(]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I like the 2118s more than the Acropolis but still prefer the Rally Pros. If only OZ would start producing the Rally Routes in 15 again.
I thought that they were still being made in silver, in the 5x108 PCD (or whatever bolt pattern the R2 cars use).
The 4x108 Routes were discontinued as soon as the R1 class was no longer in existence (maybe even before that? [dunno])

Last edited:
I thought that they were still being made in silver, in the 5x108 PCD (or whatever bolt pattern the R2 cars use).
The 4x108 Routes were discontinued as soon as the R1 class was no longer in existence (maybe even before that? [duuno])
I know they're making the new Routes in 4x108 at 17". I'm not sure if they're making smaller sets in 5x108. Mine were DOM 2004 but I believe that was a custom order from Citreons team.