Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Steel Wheels?

Anyone have a link for some 15x6 steel wheels that fit our hub bore? Need some steelies for winter and for some odd reason I'm struggling to find something suitable here. :unsure:

OP
Informacion
Thread Starter #3
These are a direct fit and might be your best bet if you have Amazon Prime: https://www.amazon.com/Road-Ready-2011-2013-Fiesta-2004-2011/dp/B015OU80KC

I had picked up a set of a different brand with the same specs for about $50/pc but it seems that prices have increased everywhere since then. Ratings are good on that model though. So long as the 15" steelies you're getting are 4x108" PCD, 63.4mm center bore and 40-48mm offset, you shouldn't have trouble.

I'll be selling the set of ~2400mi steelies and 185/60R15 Nokian Hakka R2 tires I have soon, but since you're not in Michigan that probably doesn't help you.

Yeah I was curious with the offset being 47.5mm If I was pushing my luck with clearance. But those may be my best bet, center bore is listed at 63.3 which won't be an issue. And snow is on it's way, what a drag.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
00-11 ford focus steelies and 15"alloys will work from a loval junkyard if possible and wanting to stay in that size.