Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Steering Column loose and loose steering

kryuenger

I took my car into the dealer yesterday complaining of a loose steering column. ( it still moves up/down left/right after I lock it) Dealer says that is normal, I also have a 2014 Fusion and my steering column is pretty solid. Any ideas of what the issue could be. Second, when driving on the freeway the car just doesn't always what to go straight without correcting. Which the dealer says its normal dues to the tread pattern on the tires. I've had many sports cars before this FiST and none of them have felt like this. The car squeaks when moving up and down as well as other various noises that don't seem associated with any sports cars. So.. annoying. I'm starting to really dislike Ford, particularly Advantage Ford Service.

I took my car into the dealer yesterday complaining of a loose steering column. ( it still moves up/down left/right after I lock it) Dealer says that is normal, I also have a 2014 Fusion and my steering column is pretty solid. Any ideas of what the issue could be. Second, when driving on the freeway the car just doesn't always what to go straight without correcting. Which the dealer says its normal dues to the tread pattern on the tires. I've had many sports cars before this FiST and none of them have felt like this. The car squeaks when moving up and down as well as other various noises that don't seem associated with any sports cars. So.. annoying. I'm starting to really dislike Ford, particularly Advantage Ford Service.
Hi kryuenger,

I'm happy to loop in your customer service manager on this. I just need a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location.

Meagan