Steering noise when turning right

Member ID
I had creaking sounds only when turning right at low speed. I have a europe FiST.
The car was in for service at 20 000km and they lubricated a connection point in the steering column.See picture.
Noise is almost gone now, but sometimes very faint. Someone else with this problem?
There is a bit slack at connection point, and I'm thinking maybe some parts should be replaced?

Attachments

Member ID
I had creaking sounds only when turning right at low speed. I have a europe FiST.
The car was in for service at 20 000km and they lubricated a connection point in the steering column.See picture.
Noise is almost gone now, but sometimes very faint. Someone else with this problem?
There is a bit slack at connection point, and I'm thinking maybe some parts should be replaced?
Is it a grinding noise? If so, it's your brakes...we have grindy brake noises...I gave in and just learned to like it...knowing grindy brakes stop good...that's my bad English...Skol!!!...oh sorry that's Swedish

OP
V
Member ID
Thread Starter #3
The noise comes from steering shaft, it was confirmed at service, and fixed by lubrication.
I also had grinding noise from breaks but only a few times, and didn't have it for long. You have grinding constantly from brakes?
Once i think i had a stone locked in between rotor and pad, making a really load screeching noise, disappeared after some minutes.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
My stock brakes grind after sitting for a whole then seem to clear up after a few stops