Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Steering noises

I took my car in yesterday for this issue and am hoping to hear something back about it today. I will update when I know something!

Matt

Well heard back from the dealer about this noise, car is still there having another issue dealt with, and they said that they could not hear anything under full lock while in reverse or going forwards. I'm not quite sure how they couldn't hear anything because its pretty obvious, but whatever at least it is on record in case it turns into a problem down the road.

Well heard back from the dealer about this noise, car is still there having another issue dealt with, and they said that they could not hear anything under full lock while in reverse or going forwards. I'm not quite sure how they couldn't hear anything because its pretty obvious, but whatever at least it is on record in case it turns into a problem down the road.
My offer still stands. :)

Meagan

Haha, I work at a computer so I can generally respond pretty quick!
I was about to enthusiastically reply "So do I!" as though it was some grand coincidence where we could bond over a shared experience...but I think you already knew that, haha.

Meagan

I was about to enthusiastically reply "So do I!" as though it was some grand coincidence where we could bond over a shared experience...but I think you already knew that, haha.

Meagan
Hahahaha, I mean I feel like it's pretty well implied that you do, but for the sake of bonding over a shared experience... That's awesome, I would have never guessed! LOL

Hahahaha, I mean I feel like it's pretty well implied that you do, but for the sake of bonding over a shared experience... That's awesome, I would have never guessed! LOL
Actually, I live in the Matrix. Or Tron. I am the computer!
LOL, I probably shouldn't say that, since there have been assumptions that we are. But to prove I'm an actual living being, here's a photo of myself and a coworker chatting.

I mean...heh heh...Not a computer program, nope!

Meagan

Actually, I live in the Matrix. Or Tron. I am the computer!
LOL, I probably shouldn't say that, since there have been assumptions that we are. But to prove I'm an actual living being, here's a photo of myself and a coworker chatting.

I mean...heh heh...Not a computer program, nope!

Meagan
Hahahaha perfect picture! I am actually a developer, this quite the well written program. Very human like! LOL