Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock DV O ring

Just wondering if anyone has the part number for the OEM O ring for the dv valve. mine is completely flat and brittle and I suspect I'm leaking boost from there.
I found a Kompact Blow Off Valve O-Ring Kit online but I'm not sure if any of those would fit the oem.

Thanks in Advance!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just wondering if anyone has the part number for the OEM O ring for the dv valve. mine is completely flat and brittle and I suspect I'm leaking boost from there.
I found a Kompact Blow Off Valve O-Ring Kit online but I'm not sure if any of those would fit the oem.

Thanks in Advance!
Just bring it to the Local Parts or hardware store and ask for a Viton o-ring* match it up. ill bet the OE o-ring only comes with the Stock BPV/ Diverter Valve*

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Just took it off the vehicle and taking it to my nearest NAPA autoparts.
So I realized something.. I'm missing a spring right ?

Attachments

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Just took it off the vehicle and taking it to my nearest NAPA autoparts.
So I realized something.. I'm missing a spring right ?
I went to 6 different parts stores, including calling ford and not one sells a DV valve OR the O-ring.
Ford and Carquest both found it running my Vin# but it's not sold individually. Comes with the turbocharger they said, and that's running around 1200-1400 dollars.
Found it online on wooshmotorsports for 88dollars including shipping.