Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Stock / OEM Fiesta Shift Knob

Trader history for TheSpicyST (0)

OP
TheSpicyST
Thread Starter #6
Shoot I really didn't look up the prices of these.. Do these go for super cheap I'm guessing?

Aftermarket knobs start at 50 bucks so I would probably price is around 20-30. Problem is most people aren’t a fan of the stock knob. The grip shape combined with the height of the shifter makes it kind of awkward.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Aftermarket knobs start at 50 bucks so I would probably price is around 20-30. Problem is most people aren’t a fan of the stock knob. The grip shape combined with the height of the shifter makes it kind of awkward.
This. I really disliked the factory knob's feel. Replaced it with a larger ball-type and am far happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Everybody swaps out the stock knob, so I doubt any of us would want to buy it, as most people probably have theirs lying around (just like you).

Best to keep it for when you sell the car... you can do a "back to stock" sale and sell all of the aftermarket parts that are somewhat marketable.