Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock Silver Fiesta ST wheels and Orange/Black Velossa Tech gen 3 Big Mouth for dale

Trader history for MichiganST (1)

Hey all,

I separated from my FiST about a month ago and am starting to clear through the stuff I have lying around from it.

OE Silver Wheels: Wheels are in great condition, maybe a couple small imperfections from gravel roads, but no curbing. - SOLD.

Velossa Tech Big Mouth: bought as part of a group buy and never got around to installing. Orange mouth ring with black body. - SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions or want other pics. Don't ask about the replacement for the FiST. It'll make you cry.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Fuuuuggggggg.....I really want to that big mouth... Lemme see if I can scrape up some cash.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Are those wheels the bright silver or Rado Gray? Sorry, i canā€™t really tell from the pics. Thx

OP
MichiganST
Thread Starter #9
Are those wheels the bright silver or Rado Gray? Sorry, i canā€™t really tell from the pics. Thx
I believe they're the bright silver, though I'm honestly unsure myself, I bought the car CPO so I didn't option them on. I can try to get another picture later to see if it helps clarify.

OP
MichiganST
Thread Starter #11
Bumping.

Both parts still available.

OP
MichiganST
Thread Starter #12
Bump.

Big mouth sold. Wheels still available.

OP
MichiganST
Thread Starter #13
Bump.

Will entertain reasonable offers on the wheels.