Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Strange noise when braking

Last week I was doing some datalogs and when I came to a stop sign I heard this noise and it went away as I started to drive away. I thought it was the brakes as I got them hot stopping from 90mph very quickly. Yesterday I heard it again, I noticed it happens only when stopping from a high rate of speed very quickly. There’s no noises under normal driving conditions. I checked the torque on my caliper mounts (Tarox BBK) wheel Torque and inspected the suspension. Everything seems ok. I used 2 different brake pads and same issue. Any ideas ?
View: https://youtu.be/v7WG4Gxe2yQ

I would clean and re grease any moving parts. Could just be some small debris and something is dry. I would take pads out, spray, wipe and clean any parts that move. Then I would lay some grease on the back of the brake pads as well as anywhere else those pads may be sliding on.