Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

"Super Hub" or upgraded wheel hubs

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
That car had the AP Racing kit, but we have since started using our own combination that is more price effective. We use Wilwood calipers, pads, and rotor hats. Custom rotor blanks and caliper mounts. Either kit works fine with the OE master cylinder, but we delete the booster in all of our cars, so I can't comment on how it will feel with assist. Sometimes we will play with the MC size to get the right feel, but that is dependent on the driver. Not all of our cars run pedal boxes, just depends on the level of the build. But, we ALWAYS upgrade the brakes.
So if I already have a wilwood bbk for the fiesta (with the floating rotors), it would be feasible to get the rotor hats for the focus kit and just be able to pop them on? this is sounding more and more appealing, because I'm betting that the hubs are the fusion, escape, or even focus hubs.

So if I already have a wilwood bbk for the fiesta (with the floating rotors), it would be feasible to get the rotor hats for the focus kit and just be able to pop them on? this is sounding more and more appealing, because I'm betting that the hubs are the fusion, escape, or even focus hubs.
I don't see why you couldn't do that.