Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SW OK FiST owner

texmex_frijole

Military Veteran
As title says live in SW Oklahoma been lurking on the forum for a while. Finally bought a ST end of April. Found a 2017 with recaros and only 5k miles so scooped it up. I’ve been looking at these for a long time but finally pulled the trigger when my work car started taking a dump. It’s the first manual I’ve had in about 12 years. It feels good to row my own again. I was holding out for a GR rolla but current market is ridiculous so maybe down the line but this little car is fun. I don’t really care about straight line speed been upgrading the motor mounts first then adding power soon. I previously owned muscle cars but started out driving a manual hatchback as a kid so here I am back to my roots.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
As title says live in SW Oklahoma been lurking on the forum for a while. Finally bought a ST end of April. Found a 2017 with recaros and only 5k miles so scooped it up. I’ve been looking at these for a long time but finally pulled the trigger when my work car started taking a dump. It’s the first manual I’ve had in about 12 years. It feels good to row my own again. I was holding out for a GR rolla but current market is ridiculous so maybe down the line but this little car is fun. I don’t really care about straight line speed been upgrading the motor mounts first then adding power soon. I previously owned muscle cars but started out driving a manual hatchback as a kid so here I am back to my roots.
Welcome to the forum!
Motor mounts are definitely a good first upgrade. I would also recommend looking into a e30 tune when you decide to go for more power. (Also assuming you have access to e85) It really wakes the car up!

OP
texmex_frijole

texmex_frijole

Military Veteran
Thread Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!
Motor mounts are definitely a good first upgrade. I would also recommend looking into a e30 tune when you decide to go for more power. (Also assuming you have access to e85) It really wakes the car up!
Yeah wish I could but best I got is 93 no e85 round here.

HEYYYYYYYYYY another Oklahoma orange spice Fiesta!!! I'm in Broken Arrow/Tulsa so we are kinda opposite corners but still!! Shoot me a message if you ever need anything!