Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tax Season sale!!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Quick bump. PM for our best prices on products this tax season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Hyjinx, I sent you a PM last night.. did it no go through? I have yet to be able to figure out how to view sent pm's in this forum. =(

PhoenixM3

I'm not the only one complaining. I'm trying to understand what this means :
For example, it took about three weeks to get my cp-e intake from the day it was ordered (which was correct on the invoice) to the say it was delivered.

so because its tax season it takes a month to receive your item. I work in retail, if someone ordered a product from me and it took a month, hed walk his ass to the next store and get it there
Bye Felicia!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Bump.

Email is way easier to track (isaac@deadhookmotorsports.com) and keep everyone organized so no one is missed, but PM is fine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
If you're seeing this, you're not too late. Email or PM me for our best prices on products this tax season!

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Why cant the damn IC be in stock? Just build a bunch instead of build to order lol