Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TB Performance Front Trac Bar Quick Review

So I've been looking for little mods to do to my car and went with the TB bar. I was concerned with ground clearance because I'm living in PA for a year and the roads here aren't too nice, also with it snowing a ton here too. The ground clearance is pretty much right in line with the front air splitter (Which I recently installed because it was missing), and I haven't scraped on any of these poorly planned manholes or potholes yet. The car very noticeably gains traction much better than without the bar. I don't spin as much and it feels great pulling out of turns too! Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something nice to throw on your fiesta :)
236026596_363259215426628_3718749876863737847_n.jpg 240822915_434067631246627_3896909156330981906_n.jpg 240816018_555453535880900_1276761502360751012_n.jpg

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I have the Pierce model, and it made a huge difference with lifting and wheel hop. I have scraped it a few times, so be careful going over speed bumps :cool:

Sam4

So I've been looking for little mods to do to my car and went with the TB bar. I was concerned with ground clearance because I'm living in PA for a year and the roads here aren't too nice, also with it snowing a ton here too. The ground clearance is pretty much right in line with the front air splitter (Which I recently installed because it was missing), and I haven't scraped on any of these poorly planned manholes or potholes yet. The car very noticeably gains traction much better than without the bar. I don't spin as much and it feels great pulling out of turns too! Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something nice to throw on your fie
So I've been looking for little mods to do to my car and went with the TB bar. I was concerned with ground clearance because I'm living in PA for a year and the roads here aren't too nice, also with it snowing a ton here too. The ground clearance is pretty much right in line with the front air splitter (Which I recently installed because it was missing), and I haven't scraped on any of these poorly planned manholes or potholes yet. The car very noticeably gains traction much better than without the bar. I don't spin as much and it feels great pulling out of turns too! Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something nice to throw on your fiesta :)
View attachment 43107 View attachment 43108 View attachment 43109
Ever since the cops stopped patrolling the highways, Gov Wolfie decided to use Infrastructure to limit speed. Yea Infrastructure!