Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TD Pro Rally 15x6 -45mm Offset

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just scooped these up locally. Was thinking about running them for daily driver duty after painting them and running a 205/55R15. After some thought, I think they are too skinny for daily driving spiritedly and will likely just use them for rallycross in a few years when my current tires wear out (or buy some different gravel tires for different terrain).

They are white, and wanted to get some opinions on the white wheels on a Platinum white car. I was going to paint them gold or bronze, but I may just do that with my existing wheels and leave these white (since I don't really care what color my wheels are for rallyx).

IMG_9035.jpg IMG_9031.jpg IMG_9032.jpg IMG_9034.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It does have that WRC 'body in white/testing the car out' look, before they add all of the livery, wraps, and any other coloration to the car. [thumb]

BTW; You are soooo lucky to be able to work on your car in the street, with NO hassles/grief/fines from any HOA, or 'faux rich elitist' neighbors. [wink]

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
It does have that WRC 'body in white/testing the car out' look, before they add all of the livery, wraps, and any other coloration to the car. [thumb]

BTW; You are soooo lucky to be able to work on your car in the street, with NO hassles/grief/fines from any HOA, or 'faux rich elitist' neighbors. [wink]
Yeah the neighbors could not care less and the cops never even give me a second look. Very lucky. I hate lugging my tools around though, can't wait for home ownership someday.

The white wheels honestly look better than expected but I don't love them.

Last edited:
Those are awesome rims, great find. The white is a little offset from the body but I think if you chose to daily on that set the whites would blend with normal road grime and brake dust. My $0.02.

Erick_V

Those are awesome rims, great find. The white is a little offset from the body but I think if you chose to daily on that set the whites would blend with normal road grime and brake dust. My $0.02.
Had the same thought. Like the style of the wheels otherwise. If you were to powdercoat another color bronze would look great!