Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Texas Fiesta ST Spotted Thread

Naw wasnt me, but if it had been a day prior it would have been. Yesterday I was out romping in my 91 exploder because of the weather. RE71Rs hydroplane so easily

Spotted a magnetic FiST in Bank of America parking lot yesterday morning on the corner of Morriss and Flower Mound in Flo Mo.

Attended Cowtown Cars and Coffee this past Saturday at near TX Motor Speedway; lots of vehicles this time as there was a chance to take a lap around TMS at the end of the event; unfortunately, I had to be back at the office so missed that part. Spotted two TB FiSTs, one white FoST and another dark blue one at the event.

I saw a gray FiST mid-morning last Thursday in Flo Mo on the corner of Lakeside and Morriss; I was returning from Home Depot, stopped at the intersection. Gave a thumbs up as I turned left into Morriss.

Erick_V

Anyone on here attend an Octane Time Attack in Austin? I missed out last year and wanted to go to this year but they're website always says coming soon. Can never get an email back from them

Spotted magnetic gray FiST with gold/bronze wheels on Mopac heading to downtown Austin. We match! Great looking car

Spotted a tuxedo black FiST around noon on 1/31 parked in front of Subway on the corner of Morriss and Flower Mound.

Spotted a Green Envy FiST hauling ass east on 114 around the McArthur exit last Wed; I was going about 75 and this guy blew past me like I was standing still.

Spotted loud silver FiST on Bandera Rd. In San Antonio. Think it had spoiler extension. Almost sounded straight pipe. It reved and kind of startled me lol.

Spotted a blue one with Missouri plates headed south on I35W just south of I20 on Wednesday. I only ever seem to see others when I'm in my wife's 07 Outback, so I'm sure I'd get weird looks if I waved.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Spotted a black FiST mid-morning on 7/22 in Southlake / Town Square driving past the Apple Store (I just picked up the new MacBook Air M2 and was walking out the door); I was parked in front of the store so I'm sure he spotted my FiST as well.

Meskuzi

Just purchased a 2017 Fiesta ST back in April. These seem to be rare as I've only seen two other ones on the street. Spotted a black one on Hwy 45 in Conroe and a blue one in the Katy area.