Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thanks Stratified!!

Trader history for Corrosion (0)

There are 0 products on the market that offer as much bang for the buck as the basic $50 tune! I expected it to be good, but not this good! The Cobb maps are complete and utter trash compared to this. Very well done.

And for the record. I ordered the tune Tuesday morning, got the link for mod sheet that afternoon, and the tune mid day today! I was expecting it next week because you know, it's summer and I'm sure they are slammed.

I'll be back for Aux fuel or port injection and a full tune down the road once I go big turbo!

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
... it's an off the shelf tune.

That's like going to Walmart and saying 'thanks for having toilet paper!'

Good to hear you like it though - you likely won't have any issues with the tune. Post up a dyno!

There are 0 products on the market that offer as much bang for the buck as the basic $50 tune! I expected it to be good, but not this good! The Cobb maps are complete and utter trash compared to this. Very well done.

And for the record. I ordered the tune Tuesday morning, got the link for mod sheet that afternoon, and the tune mid day today! I was expecting it next week because you know, it's summer and I'm sure they are slammed.

I'll be back for Aux fuel or port injection and a full tune down the road once I go big turbo!
Very glad to hear you're enjoying the tune and thank you for the kind words. We spend countless hours refining our calibrations and I am very happy to hear this is apparent in the driving experience.

ordered mine on Tuesday, usps shows ill see it Saturday. leaving for a Canada trip next Tuesday... hopefully should be good to beat the shit out of my car the whole way up. cant wait!

AzNightmare

I'm trying to get a tune, and no one's replying to my emails...
Never had this kind of treatment from (lack of?) customer service and I've used these guys for OTS 4x already in the past. Don't know what's the deal.
Trying to contain frustration right now...

I'm trying to get a tune, and no one's replying to my emails...
Never had this kind of treatment from (lack of?) customer service and I've used these guys for OTS 4x already in the past. Don't know what's the deal.
Trying to contain frustration right now...
Hi, looked through our emails and I couldn't find anyone with AzNightmare as a name ... in all seriousness please let me know your name or order number so that I can look up your e-mail please.