Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Best High Performance AS Tires

I have run AS/3’s and AS/3+’s. The + is better imo and they perform in all weather. Btw no snow tire bs

Another nickname for “All Season” tires is “No Season” you get middling performance in any scenario and they aren’t legal in a lot of countries for that reason. Your tires are the one thing that keeps you in control of your vehicle, and I for one can not wait to get rid of my Pilot Sport AS 3+’s for a proper set of summer rubber.

Honesty the Pilot Sport AS 3+ is an annoyingly noisy tire. The traction is ok, and the steering is relatively quick but it isn’t any better than the Goodyear Assurances i had on my last car.

I don’t understand the All Season performance category, if you want performance tires get summer rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #3
Another nickname for “All Season” tires is “No Season” you get middling performance in any scenario and they aren’t legal in a lot of countries for that reason. Your tires are the one thing that keeps you in control of your vehicle, and I for one can not wait to get rid of my Pilot Sport AS 3+’s for a proper set of summer rubber.

Honesty the Pilot Sport AS 3+ is an annoyingly noisy tire. The traction is ok, and the steering is relatively quick but it isn’t any better than the Goodyear Assurances i had on my last car.

I don’t understand the All Season performance category, if you want performance tires get summer rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have Dunlop Direzza ZIII’s

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #4
Ok let’s put it this way: if traveling through 3 1/2 seasons of weather what tire would you run?

3 1/2 seasons of weather
Kinda lost me here. If you’re saying I’m going through 3 and a half seasons... Since I live in a temperate area I can get away with summer tires year long. So my answer would be either the Firestone’s or something similar.

Now if I lived in Chicago, I would absolutely get a dedicated winter and summer set, no question about it. You have a performance car, you should be able to maintain it, tires are part of maintenance.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #6
Kinda lost me here. If you’re saying I’m going through 3 and a half seasons... Since I live in a temperate area I can get away with summer tires year long. So my answer would be either the Firestone’s or something similar.

Now if I lived in Chicago, I would absolutely get a dedicated winter and summer set, no question about it. You have a performance car, you should be able to maintain it, tires are part of maintenance.
Not you...you plural

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #7
Let’s put it this way...omg...If anyone was going to travel through mountainous areas and could see sun, rain and possibly snow, what tire would ANYONE with a FiST run?

If you might see snow, you run a winter tire.

Now, if you’re demanding to run an All Season tire, I know a couple of good shrinks you could talk to, that could help with your suicidal ideation problem.

In all seriousness, if you’re absolutely demanding to run a “performance” all season tire, you could take a look at general g-max:

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires....utoYear=2015&autoModel=Fiesta+ST&autoModClar=

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #10
Possibly see maybe some snow. I’m taking what may be over a 2000 mile trip through different terrain and weather hence best hp as tires

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #12