Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The FNG

JohnnyG

Hey FiST community,

Super excited about my new car (well slightly used) I recently picked up a 2017 black ST with 5k miles. Soooo I’m completely new to the turbo game and I’m loving it so far. I had a 2014 Mustang GT that had pretty much everything but a supercharger and due to adulting, I got rid of it in order to buy a house. Since I was on a budget what better car to by than the FiSt. I’ve all ready started drawing up the parts I want to buy lol. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks and later. 52CB2BF1-2B43-4C70-B904-EBB06783B070.jpeg

Congrats and welcome!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Some quick and easy things that really wake up the car would be a rear motor mount(RMM) and the combination of a bigger intercooler(Cobb, Mountune, Depo, Whoosh, etc) and a Cobb Accessport with a tune (JST, Dizzy, Stratified, etc).

Other than that, the car is pretty great as is, definitely take to a local autoX before you do anything so you can get a really good feel for what your car can do, before you start the mod bug.

I have a 17 and absolutely love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Nice find.

Good time to change the oil and tranny fluid.