Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Show off your OCTANE ACADEMY ST badges!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I installed mine last night - check out my pics.

Did you install yours?

What are they? Badges they give you after you do the course? I'm so excited to go, looking like October-too long to wait :p

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
What are they? Badges they give you after you do the course? I'm so excited to go, looking like October-too long to wait :p
they are exclusive ST badges you are given after completing the course. They are black fill with red outline as opposed to solid red fill.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Man it pops even on tuxblack.
The weird thing about these badges is once theyre on the car you always can see the red, it never looks totally black

How was the OA? Is it worth a 14 hour drive (I like driving)? Thinking about trying to get in early next year. Will it be fun if you've raced sports cars?

Cool! Do you know if they still give out (or allow purchase of) the black badges? BTW, ours is going in for tinting tomorrow - the sun is strong here.

I went in late August and they give out the badges at the end of the second day along with other misc goodies. The badges were the primary reason I went haha.